Monday, March 27, 2017

                                Chevy
hi my name is Chevy and i am 10 years old i am turning 11 this year in November the 15 and i will like to tell you some facts about my Salf i am year 6 and i go to Dawson primary school i am in room 18 a year 6 only class i have 17 friends in my class ther names are Lathaneal, Breezyn, Mosese, Tim, Adrian, Tevita, PJ, Jayden ,Rico, Andrew, Feagai ,Kalay, Lockiar, Sydeny, mercy, Alekiso, Fohe and that is all of my friends and all together we make a group of good fridens will let`s move on my favourite sport is cricket i played tounemant in papatoe Auckland we came 2end place boys and girls came 2end and we even seen the mrs harding and mrs funaki at the tounemant i have a pet his name is bullydog he is a bulldog he is 3 turning 4 and the girl dog 2 turning 3 so my boy dog is older then the girl dog.

5 comments: